|Horizontal Angle of View|
|Vertical Angle of View|
|Diagonal Angle of View|
|Horizontal Field of View (100cm distance)|
|Vertical Field of View (100cm distance)|
Notice! Following assumptions have been used in the visualization:
1) In "Angle of View / horizontal" and "Angle of View / vertical" camera height is 160cm (/5 feet 3 inch) from ground level. This is normal camera height for 175cm (/5 feet 9 inch) person.
2) Distance from camera to wall is 320cm (/10 feet 6 inch).
3) Camera sensor size is 36mm x 24mm.
4) Camera is used in landscape orientation.
5) "Field of View" is not in same scale as "Angle of View / horizontal" and "Angle of View / vertical".
How to link with specific focal lengths:
https://vahonen.info/FOV/?a=21&b=35&c=90&d=300 (does not work on some forums, e.g. Fred Miranda)
https://vahonen.info/FOV/21_35_90_300 (should work from forums as well, Fred Miranda tested and works))
This will show 21mm, 35mm, 90mm and 300mm. Always list focal lengths from shortest to longest.